Langsung ke konten utama

QUALITATIVE JOURNAL REVIEW


On the last meeting, my lecturer asked me (literally for  all members in my classroom) to read and make a review about qualitative journal. Then, I search on Google, and I got it from eujournal.org and I choose the one with titled Mobile Phone As Useful Learning Tools by Nashwa Ahmed El Hariry, PhD.

This journal talks about how great the mobile phone if we are used it as a tool to assist language learning. Nowadays, mostly people in the world used mobile phone, the smartphone exactly. Whether it is for gaining information, entertaining, even for shopping, and the other things to keep in touch with others. The authors state that mobile phone is a common device.

In this journal, the author state that with the fiture on the mobilephone; camera, mp3/mp4, video, recorder, online surf, it can assist for English skill; listening,reading,speaking, writing and, even the SMS can assist us on it. The author argue that not only smartphone that can be as “a tool” to assist language learning besides it can be online or something like that, but also the “handphone”/”mobilephone” that cannot be called by “smartphone, it can be as a tool. Such as by using SMS/Text. Although SMS is considered “low-tech” but it can make English language learning and teaching more creative. She explained it in a part of journal on it.

Afterward, this journal consist of the details explanation and which I loved it. There is no numerical data on. This journal tells the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone as a tool for learning language. So, we can considered it if we use this tool. Besides that, the author state that the effective way how to using mobile phone as a tool in learning language.

Overal, this journal inform us and explain about the other side of benefit of mobilephone of learning process, especially in language learning. In fact, mobile phone can be uses as many thing.


European Scientific Journal June 2015 vol.11, No.16 ISSN: 1857 - 7881 (Print) e- ISSN 1857 - 7431

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

COWOK(KOK)GROOMING(?) #OPINI1

Sebelum masuk ke opini gue, grooming itu secara harfiah adalah penampilan diri. Sebetulnya kalau dilihat dari kasat mata orang awam dan dari pengertian yang gue dapet, grooming itu penting, teruntuk  beberapa kaum cowok ya. Gue sebagai cewek, perihal tentang penting atau gak penting nya grooming, gue melihatnya dari sisi keperluannya. Siapa sih yang ga ingin tampil menarik, baik, tuturnya sopan dan lain-lain. Gak sedikit juga orang menganggap penampilan menjadi tolak ukur seberapa “menarik”nya orang tsb, begitu juga sebaliknya, kalau tampilan lo aja ga lo perhatiin, ya ga menarik. Menarik disini bukan berarti lo jelek atau tidak baik ya. Karena penampilan yang menarik itu, bisa nyebarin aura positif juga ke orang lain (you-know-what-i-mean). Bukan berarti grooming disini mematahkan "dont judge people by its cover" . Toh, kalau lo cowok-cowok ke kampus bangun tidur walau ga mandi tapi tetep ngaca kan?dan ga ngebiarin dengan jeleknya lo berangkat gitu aja, emang ga malu? ...

REVIEW THE GREATEST SHOWMAN

HALO! Anyway, Im gonna review the movie that i watched a week ago . Pertama, gue bahas filmnya dulu, baru awalan aja gue merinding karena langsung scene nari+nyanyi ala2 sirkus gitu which is GREAT . Gue sempet kepikiran, ini film kayaknya full of nyanyi dan joget2 nih dan mostly filmnya ga ada sedih-sedihan gtu konfliknya, dan kayak bakal elu nonton sirkus tapi di bioskop gitu, TAPI gue salah, iya gue salah karena ke-sotoy-an gue, jadi pelajarannya adalah ga boleh langsung nge- underestimate film cuman dari awalan aja (t api dari trailer nya aja gapapa lol ) . Awal mulai, langsung si Hugh Jackman(PT. Barnum) joget-joget gitu pakesoundtracknya yang Come Alive atau This Is Me ya?lupa gua, pokoknnya endul! Gue dari pas muncul di showbizz gitu munculnya December, tapi tayang di Indonesia kitaran Januari, dan sampailah coming soon di bioskop gue udah ngetag, gue bakal nonton film ini, gue cek trailernya, cus nonton. Dan soundtrack film ini jadi salah satu soundtrack yang bisa masuk ...

Reflective Journal, Research Methodology

Research methodology is the newest subject that I got since I am in college. In the first meeting, I do not think or even guess what am I going to do about this subject. I just come, and see what happened then in this subject. It is a new for me, exactly. I feel so blessed to get Mr. Reza to teach me in this subject. It makes me believe that I can pass this subject well. Day after day, welcome to the research methodology subject! So, after 3 rd meeting of this subject, I just realized that this subject is really important to determine for my last program in college (forgive my low-capacity-mind to realized something). J In the first meeting, we talks about the definition of research, paradigm and so on. Which means that, it is all about newest thing for me. I write it on my note of the explanation that Mr.Reza shows on projector, then Mr. Reza mentioned that we will studying about quantitative, qualitative, or mix data. When I heard about “quantitative”, it gave me goosebump....