Research methodology is the newest subject that I got since I
am in college. In the first meeting, I do not think or even guess what am I going
to do about this subject. I just come, and see what happened then in this
subject. It is a new for me, exactly. I feel so blessed to get Mr. Reza to
teach me in this subject. It makes me believe that I can pass this subject
well. Day after day, welcome to the research methodology subject! So, after 3rd
meeting of this subject, I just realized that this subject is really important
to determine for my last program in college (forgive my low-capacity-mind to
realized something). J
In the first meeting, we talks about the definition of
research, paradigm and so on. Which means that, it is all about newest thing
for me. I write it on my note of the explanation that Mr.Reza shows on projector,
then Mr. Reza mentioned that we will studying about quantitative, qualitative,
or mix data. When I heard about “quantitative”, it gave me goosebump. I assumed
that this part (quantitative data) would be face with something-numerical-data which I hate that.
But, in fact this part there is numerical data (literally), but it is not same
with Statistic as well. It means that different but not different at all
because both of statistic and research methodology are equip each other.
Then, we tried to practice to organize the research’s title.
I really felt confuse or even blur at that time. Mr Reza teach us with full of
kindness, and he gave us an example of research title, and suddenly I told with
my own “why I did not think like that?”. Mr Reza write the title on the board,
so I cannot claim it for my own. From this part, I got a lot of educational-vocabulary
that will be suit on research title, for example gaining, utilizing, emphasize,
assist, obtain and so on. I believe that those words are accessible in
dictionary, but it is my mistake that I rarely open the dictionary about it.
So, I always write it on my note if Mr Reza mention or write these words. It assists
me to make a good research title soon. Thank you very much, Mr.
Afterward, Mr Reza always told us to make a research about
something that recent or up-to-date. For example, think that our research talks
about an application on smartphone that would assist on learning language or so
on. Because we are in modern-era, do not think that our research would be only
addressed to someone or the reader which older than us. Then, I flashback to my
research’s title in mid term test, I only use the “mind mapping” as a media to
enhancing description text (even, I forgot my own title), there is no
technology-touch on it. I got a good score on my mid
term, although my title is really old-fashioned. This case makes me think and read the newest journal (2010/2013 above) as a sources to enhance my title for soon.
Mr Reza gave us a lot e-book. I am so grateful to have it,
thank you very much. It would be my guide for this subject.I opstimism I can
pass this subject well, and got the up-to-date title on my research soon,
Insyallah. I will read the e-book one by one. Thank you for your kindness, Mr. J

Ntap soul👍👍👍👍👍
BalasHapus😊😊
Hapus